The application form is available at the School Office and can also be downloaded from the website with the payment of Rs.500, added to the registration fee.
The Application Form, duly filled, along with the Registration Fee should be sent to the Principal at the earliest. However, registration does not guarantee admission. For admission to Standard XI, the registration is open till 31st January and the interaction will be held in the first week of April. The Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
Admission to S.K.V Vidyaasharam is based on the performance of stuents in the Aptitude Analysis Test. Upon registration, students will be intimated about the date of the Aptitude Analysis.
The Aptitude Analysis for Classes V and VI will comprise Mathematics and English of one hour duration each. For classes VII to IX, the assessment will comprise Mathematics, English and General Science of one hour duration each. The assessment will be strictly according to the C.B.S.E. syllabus of the previous class.
Newly admitted students will be permitted to join subject to completion of the following admission formalities:
- Full payment of fee, as applicable
- Receipt of Agreement duly signed by the parent(s)
- Submission of Transfer Certificate, previous school’s Result Sheet/ Record and Transcript /Board Examination Result, Conduct Certificate, Health Certificate
- Six copies of passport size photographs and Birth Certificate
- Other documents, as required with the duly filled and signed Application Form.