At SKVV, we recognise that every student has a different aptitude and ability to learn and understand concepts. Taking this into consideration is most vital. While traditional education applies a one-size-fits-all methodology, we prefer to highlight and develop the different talents that our students possess.
First, we assess each student’s aptitude and then focus on the skills and knowledge they need to acquire. This way, students find it easier to retain what they learn. As their inherent talents and weaknesses are identified and strengthened, they will enjoy a broader and richer educational experience.
Our holistic approach to education encompasses the following subjects:
• Language: Expression through language – literature, writing, public speaking, etc.
• Science: Learning subjects like mathematics and science through projects, experiements and practicals.
• Music: Students are encourage to dabble in studying, composing and playing composing classical and contemporary music to broaden their minds.
• Kinesthetics: Learning through activities as sports and athletics, yoga and dance.
• Spatial: Valuable lessons are taught by providing practical lessons in drawing and painting, photography etc.
• Naturalist: Students are taught first hand about ecology, biology and natural processes through observing the world around them.
• Inter-Personal: Group activities, peer tutoring and publication work help students develop inter-personal skills and learn how to work as a team.
• Intra-Personal: SKVV strives to provide holistic education and that is only possible with practicing self-awareness exercises and counselling.